A Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery are professional degrees in medicine.
Upon completing the MBBS course and earning a degree, students will qualify as doctors or doctors.
This course lasts 5 years and 6 months, including a one-year rotation internship at a non-profit organization (NGO) -sponsored hospital, health center, or health camp.
The MBBS curriculum covers topics such as anatomy, pharmacology, pathology, community health and medicine, pediatrics, and surgery.
Particularly, The curriculum is designed to allow these degree holders to choose a major that specializes in and practices medicine. MBBS students can choose from a variety of disciplines such as nephrology, cardiology, gynecology, anesthesia, organ transplantation, endocrine, and general surgery.
- The minimum marks criteria may differ, although, in the intermediate test, general applicants should have scored at least 50 per cent marks.
- The minimum age requirement is 17 years to register for this programme.
- Applicants will have to pass the entrance examination needed for admissions.
- Applicants should have done at least 10 + 2 with mandatory subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The minimum percentage for eligible candidates to the reserved category is 40 per cent.
- The maximum age restriction for applying for MBBS program is 25 years