Admission in MA offered by many colleges in correspondence or distance mode.
Students can pursue MA in ENGLISH, HINDI, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, SOCIOLOGY, POL SCIENCE, HISTORY
A master of Arts or MA is a post-graduate degree that students who have completed a B.A (Bachelor’s degree) can obtain. There are several areas of expertise.
The basic qualification criteria for a master’s degree are that the candidate must have graduated from an accepted institution/university and have a valid percentage of degrees if different by university or institution is there.
The duration of this course is 2 years
Firstly, by earning a master’s degree in arts, the candidate can not only acquire skills such as problem-solving and decision-making but also increase their chances of a good career prospectus.
Eligibility for admission in MA
- In addition, Bachelor degree (preferably arts) holders of a minimum 3 or 4-year duration with its equivalent (10+2+3 or 10+2+4).
- The degree should be from a university that is recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission) of India.
- With a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in graduation level
- Firstly, Candidates pursuing a three-year degree program must clear all topics from 1st to 4th semester.
- Secondly, While applicants pursuing a four-year degree program must pass all topics from the first to the sixth semester.