Direct Admission in M.Ed from MDU without Any Entrance and University Counseling is Available at Online Admission Guru. We Are One Of The Best Institute In Delhi For M.ed Course.
M.ed is a short form for the Master of Education. Which is usually a two-year or four-semester degree course dealing with pedagogical aspects of teaching. In some cases, 1-year M.ED courses are also available. Subsequently, M.Ed courses include areas such as curriculum and instruction, counseling, school psychology, and administration. 2 years, of course, must be completed a maximum of four years.
If you seek information on M.ed admission for 2023-24 from CRSU, MDU Rohtak, Kurukshetra, Masters in Education Course Admission, M.ed Distance Education. This is the ideal place for you to learn more about the Master of Education (M.Ed.) Program and how we can provide you with unwavering support while you enrol, study, pass the programme, and get the coveted Post Graduate M.Ed. Degree.
M.Ed Course Details
|Full Form||Master of Education|
|Eligibility||A minimum of 50% to 60% in the required graduate course (Like B.Ed)|
|Type||Distance & Regular|
|Admission Process||Online & Oflline|
|Course Offered By||Online Admission Guru|
M.Ed From MDU Admission
Students interested in admission to the M.ed programme can apply online, but the university hasn’t yet announced the dates for admission. A detailed admissions timetable will be posted here. For updates, come back here. Or give us a call.
MDU M.Ed Admission Process
You don’t need to do anything Just Contact us about M.Ed Direct Admission from MDU and we’ll provide you with all the assistance you need to enroll in an M.Ed Course.
- Photocopy of 10th 12th mark sheet
- Photocopy of graduation mark sheet & Degree
- Photocopy of B.ed degree & mark sheet
- Photocopy of candidate adhar’s card
- Passport-size photos
- Post-graduation degree & mark sheet photocopy (if have)
Value Of M.Ed Degree
Since receiving a master’s degree in education is a Higher Education Course, there are countless employment options available. By completing the two-year postgraduate programme in education
M.ed From MDU Distance Course
Distance learning is helpful to students who cannot leave their job to attend regular classes. people who live far from the places where distance education is offered. The postgraduate course M.Ed is one that can be taken by correspondence.
The minimum time duration for the distant mode of M.Ed is 2 years that can be stretched to additional 2 years.
Eligibility for M.ed
- Candidates must clear the bed (Bachelor of Education) from UGC & NCTE recognized colleges/universities
- Students must clear the B.Ed with a minimum percentage required (usually 50% – 60%) set by the institution where a candidate apply
- Candidates who have B.EL.EDs (Bachelor of Elementary Education) / B.SC.ED (BSC Education) / M.SC.ED (MSC Education) are sometimes eligible to apply for courses depending on the policy of the institution where they apply.
- Additional movements are sometimes given to candidates who have a postgraduate degree in Social Sciences / Humanities, teaching experiences, and experience of working in the upper and secondary and medium-sized education councils or educational inspectors / Directorate in the States.