B.ED (Bachelor of Education)
Bachelor of Education is a degree with a duration of 2 years which is the basis to employment as a teacher for primary, medium, or senior high school level at school. In the Indian education system, one must complete school at least until the 10th grade to be calculated between literacy.
Teaching is a noble profession in India which is one of the most respected. People lately know the importance of education and want their children literate letters, and thus, must rely on people called ‘teachers’ for that purpose.
Eligibility for B.ed
- Candidates need to pass their graduation exams with a total number of 50-55% of recognized universities. In the case of Bachelor of technology or postgraduate students, the minimum marks obtained must be 55%
- Candidates belonging to the categories ordered such as SC / ST / PWD permitted to relax 5% in the overall sign obtained.
- In particular, there are no certain bars that are determined to pursue this course, but some colleges request a minimum of 19 years to offer entry into this course.
- And above all candidates in most cases must fulfill the entrance examination
- B.ed Graduates become a teacher in schools at Secondary and Senior Secondary levels.
- Bachelor of education holder’s degrees can continue with work in the teaching profession in government or private institutions.
- Aside from teaching in schools, you can open your own training coaching center & institutions where you can give educational costs to the understudies.
JBT (Junior Basic Training)
JBT Course is a two-year Diploma course. JBT is a certificate-level teacher training program that helps become teachers at the basic level, especially in government schools. This course is also known as D.ED However, Individuals interested in working in education and have the willingness to learn or understand education and schools can pursue this course.
Moreover, Universities, colleges/institutions, libraries, private training centers, content writing, schools. Are several fields of employment that provide employment opportunities for people who hold JBT/D.ED degrees. This course is a two-year Diploma course.
This course is offered, full-time and through distance mode. Besides, The duration of D.ED courses varies from one year to three years depending on the institution from which the course pursued.
Eligibility Criteria for JBT
- Candidates must pass class 12 in any stream of the recognized board.
- Candidates must have at least 50% marks on aggregate.
- It should be noted that the feasibility criteria may differ slightly depending on the institution that candidates have applied to enter.
- The JBT’s Course advantage is that it permits them to acquire work in nursery schools, primary, middle, and high schools, and specific organizations.
- JBT degree holder can operate their educational schools, institutes, and coaching centers.
- Assume, you have JBT admission in Delhi college with your skills. You can likewise join any NGOs and provide the services. JBT is a job training course. you Have lots of career Opportunities in JBT course.
Graduates of this course are known as “lawyers” and must do so before entering judicial activity and practice.LLB, otherwise called Bachelor of Legislative Law, is an undergrad law program of 3-year or 5-year term that can be pursued after graduation and 10+2 respectively.
This course offered by a college recognized by the Bar Association of India (BCI). Also, keep in mind that LLB degree holders must also qualify for the. All India Bar Examination (AIBE) conducted by BCI to practice as a barrister in India. Possession of an LLB degree allows one to register as a member of a bar association in India and practice as a barrister.
Eligibility for LLB
- Qualifying exam: Since 3-year LLB law course offered after graduation, candidates aspiring for a law degree must have passed graduation from a recognized institute in any discipline like BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA, etc.
- Minimum marks in qualifying exam: The minimum marks may vary, as some colleges demand 50%, while others require only 45%. Further, in the case of public law colleges, there is relaxation in minimum marks for reserved category candidates
- Other cases: Such candidates who are appearing in the final year/semester exam of their graduation course may also apply for the law degree. But they need to meet the other eligibility requirements postulated by the college to which the candidate is seeking admission to.
- Advocacy is one of the most pursued professions for LLB graduates to look over. Support is one of the most pursued professions for LLB graduates to look over.
- LLB graduates who pick this pathway to be able to rehearse in the District Court, High Court of the state, and the Central Supreme Court. However, competitors must clear the All India Bar Council examination for their training.
- It is the best LLB profession way you can pick as far as the range of chances available. A legal advisor can give advice on different lawful issues to the corporate area, firms, associations or people. They help their clients in drafting contracts, lawful papers, and settling questions. A legitimate warning needs to produce passing results for the legal defense test subsequent to moving on from graduate school and furthermore needs a state permit to learn this profession.
LLM(Masters of Legislative Laws)
LLM, or Masters of Legislative Laws, is a recognized postgraduate degree in law that can be pursued only after completing of LLB degree.This 2 years duration course generally pursued in specific specializations such as International Law, Corporate Law, Business Law, Criminal Law, etc.
By doing extensive study and research to gain expertise in that particular area of expertise. Each college and university offering this course sets its eligibility criteria for selecting candidates for the course. The duration of the LLM program may vary depending on the institution.
Eligibility for LLM
- The basic eligibility to pursue LLM an undergraduate law degree from any recognized university.
- A minimum percentage requirement for the LLM course fixed by colleges.
- However, candidates need secure at least 55% aggregate marks at the graduation level in order to be eligible to secure admission in LLM course.
- Upon successful completion of an LLM degree. Law graduates are rewarded with career opportunities in various sectors such as barrister, legal advisor. Indian legal services, advisor, barrister, legal advisor, tax advisor, & international lawyers.
- LLM Competitors also find a lots of job opportunities in the government sectors after finishing the LLM courses. LLM govt occupations are viewed as best and generally famous among the Law courses understudies.
- In government sectors LLM students can get a ton of prominent and presumed open positions as Civil Judge, Advocate & numerous others.
BA LLB(Bachelor of Laws)
The BA LLB course represents the incorporated course of Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Legislative Law degree. A full-time 5 year law course intended to permit candidates to select themselves into concentrating on the law just after their higher optional instruction.
However, to be admitted to the best colleges in the world. You must take the Law School Entrance Exam (LSAT) along with an English degree such as. IELTS or TOEFL successfully passed.
Eligibility for BA LLB
- Qualifying exam: Candidates must have 10+2 qualification from recoginsed board or university
- Minimum marks in qualifying exam:General category candidates must secure a minimum aggregate of 45 per cent whereas Reserved category candidates must secure a minimum aggregate of 40%
- Age limit: As per the Bar Council of India (BCI), no age limit has been set on the enrolment of candidates for the course.
- While the vast majority of the student choose higher studies, BA LLB offers different professions and valuable open doors to understudies across assorted areas. Here are the significant work profiles you can seek after BA LLB:
- Assistant Lawyer
- Legal Associate
- the BA LLB vocation possibilities include job positions like prosecution attorney, criminal legal advisor, judge, legal advisor and some more. jobs, however, are not the only choice. graduates will actually want to seek advanced education and even attempt some high-profile government job exams, for example, UPSC or judiciary exams like pcs j and HJS.
- BA LLB degree holders also can apply for Indian Civil Services, State Legal Services, and Public Service Commission Entrance tests after BA LLB. The avg. salary after BA LLB is around 3 Lakhs INR to 7 Lakhs INR shifting according to the vocation profile and association you are working with.
GNM(General Nursing and Midwifery)
General Nursing and Midwifery GNM is a three-year and six-month diploma program designed for aspirants who want to pursue a career in clinical nursing.
The program teaches candidates how to care for individuals who are sick or have been injured in order to help them attain full recovery.Such professionals hired in capacities such as Clinical Nurse Specialist Legal Nurse Consultant Forensic Nursing Teacher & Junior Lecturer Brand Representative Sale-purchase Assistant Midwifery.
The candidate learns and gains experience in dealing with the sick and women during pregnancy. Doctor groups need qualified nurses and that’s what the General Nursing and Midwifery course prepare for.
Eligibility Criteria for JBT
- Students must have completed grade 12 on each course, although science and biology subjects are preferred.
- The candidates must also have received at least 50% of the scores in the grade 12 examinations. Some of the leading medical colleges offering GNM nursing courses require a grade of 60%.
- You must also have received the required minimum number of scores as a result of the GNM Nursing Entrance Exam.
- Nursing and medical consideration have an impressive necessity in the Indian and the foreign medical services sectors. after completing the course one ought to enlist with Indian Nursing Council.GNM graduates are utilized both in the public and the private sectors. The understudies’ schooling expands the GNM scope for the new alumni. The GNM open positions are accessible in an extensive variety of recruitment areas.
- Home Care
- There are wide business open doors for GNM Degree holders. They can start their career in nursing by joining as a Home Nurse, Health Visitor, Community Health Worker, Basic Health Worker, Rural Health Worker, Aanganwadi, and ASHAworkers.
The Bachelor of Nursing (BSC) is a 4-year undergraduate degree in medical science. Applicants who have passed grade 12 in biology or have a degree in nursing can apply for a bachelor’s degree in nursing.
The Bachelor of Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate program that prepares candidates to serve humanity through medical care. In addition, in many universities, the Undergraduate nurse works for 4 years along with 1 year The Bachelor of Nursing is one of the professional degrees that prepare candidates to serve humanity through medical care. The bachelor of a nurse not only heals humanity. a junior nurse.
But also imparts qualities of compassion, care, and patience to candidates in need. Applicants can choose a bachelor’s degree with compulsory physics, chemistry, and biology after completing grade 12. Holders of a General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M.) degree can also apply for a bachelor’s degree. Moreover, Bachelor of Nursing Degrees has a wide reach in India and abroad as it is a green area that needs more nurses to help doctors treat patients.
Eligibility for BSC Nursing
- Applicants must have passed grade 12 with at least 50% in physics, chemistry, and biology.
- English is also a compulsory subject in year 12.
- The person must be healthy.
- B.SC Nursing degree holders don’t go jobless for extensive stretches of time. They effectively secure positions in clinics, nursing homes, shelters, advanced age homes, enterprises, sanatoriums, and the tactical powers, both private and government sectors. They can likewise work for the Indian Red Cross Society, the Indian Nursing Council, the State Nursing Councils, and other nursing associations.
- The quantity of private and government emergency clinics and clinical schools are expanding over the year. The fast development of this industry calls for an ever increasing number of students who wish to become nurse. Every year government more then of nursing students 20,000 nurses, and with time the recruiting number is expanding. In the event that you are as yet searching for a reasonable work profile, you can look at the accompanying.
- Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Educator
- Nursing Director
- staff nurse
- Nursing Administrators
- Military Nursing Service
- occupational nurses
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Supervisor Of Department
- Nursing Supervisor of Ward Sister
- Nurses in community
- Industrial Nurse
B. PHARMA (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
B.Pharm or Bachelor of Pharmacy, otherwise called B.Pharmacy, is a 4-year college degree program in drug store that arrangements with the exploration of different sicknesses and illnesses, drugs and their testing. Upon graduation, B.Pharmacy graduates can settle on positions like Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technician, Retail Pharmacist, Pharmacy Manager, and Health Inspector, among others.
After the finishing of this certificate, the understudies can rehearse as Pharmacist. Drug specialists can work in a scope of businesses connected with the remedy, manufacture and arrangement of medicines.
Eligibility for B.PHARMA
- For admission to the Pharmacy courses, students probably passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- To be qualified to apply to this course, Students have to secure a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The B.Pharmacy selection exams are led at both the national and college levels. B.Pharmacy age limit is around 25 years of age and the base age to apply for the course is 17 years.
- The pharmacy sector offers lots of chances to the understudies after the culmination of the opportunities to The students can work in a Pharmaceutical company or can practice as a Pharmacist.There is a high number of chances accessible for the students in both public and confidential area. You can also work in the government sector. Alongside this, you can likewise work in an Abroad Company.
- After the graduation degree is completed, you can also work at government hospitals, private medical shops & private hospitals/clinics. You can also start your own consultancies & medical shop.
- The understudies can work in a Pharmaceutical organization or can practice as a Pharmacist. In a Pharmaceutical Company, you can work in divisions like quality control, manufacturing, packing, promoting, and so on.
D.PHARMA (Diploma in Pharmacy)
Diploma in Pharmacy is a 2-extended profession situated, diploma course. Students who wish to seek a long-term in the medical field of pharmaceutical sciences, and begin a lifelong in the pharmaceutical business, can take admission to the D Pharma course.
Diploma in Pharmacy covers major Pharmacy Education remembering the use of science for the pharma business, hypothetical and reasonable ideas of natural chemistry, pharmacology and toxicology. The course empowers the students to learn about various chemical salts, their application and utilizations in medicine. The program holds fine importance in the pharmaceutical business.
Eligibility Criteria for D.PHARMA
- To be qualified to apply to this course, Students probably passed Class 12 or comparable in a significant discipline from a recognized board with a total of least 50% Marks.
- If pharmaceutical studies are your passion, you can seek after a four year certification in a pharmacy store. On the off chance that you have proactively finished D Pharma, you might apply for the second year of B Pharma. Following that, you can seek after postgraduate certificates.
Profession Opportunities you can pick after the course
- Drug Inspector
- Hospital Drug Coordinator
- Drug & Food Inspector
- Analytical Chemistry
- Process/Product Development Scientist