BHMS is a college degree program of five and a half years including a time of entry-level position.
In BHMS, the applicant acquires information on Homeopathy medication and medical procedures.
After the effective finish of a BHMS certification,
An understudy granted a degree and is prestigious as a Homeopathic Doctor.
For admission to the Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery course in India,
It is obligatory for applicants to qualify,
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) selection test in the wake of finishing Class 12 or equivalent examination.
Eligibility for BHMS Admission
- In order to pursue graduation in BHMS, General/SC/ST/OBC category candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English, as main subjects.
- Candidates have to score minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have qualified in the NEET UG examination.
- Reserved category aspirants must secure 40% in Class 12 or equivalent exam with the main subjects.
- The candidates should not be less than 17 years of age of the given academic year for which the admission is being conducted.
- While the upper age limit for admission to BHMS in India is 25 years (5 years’ relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories)
- It is mandatory for aspirants to secure the minimum qualifying percentile of NEET UG for admission to B.H.M.S course.
- For the general category, the cutoff is 50th percentile, while for SC/ST/OBC, it is 40th percentile.