It is one of the most popular course choices among Science students after Class 12th. For both BSc Honours and BSc General. The Bachelor of Science, commonly known as B.Sc. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) is awarded primarily to students in the fields of science and mathematics
But many institutions also hold degrees in non-science courses such as business and administration, engineering, economics, and information technology. Bachelor of Science courses are offered annually and semesters and usually last for three years.
The Bachelor of Science is the first step and basic course for students interested in science and pursuing a career in science.
Bachelor’s programs can be taken as full-time or part-time courses. Students can choose to pursue a general B.Sc or B.Sc.(honors).
This course is ideal for students with a sharp interest and experience in science and mathematics. This course is also useful for students who want to pursue a science career in the future.
Eligibility for B.Sc admission
- Students should passed class 12 or its equivalent from any recognised institution.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology as core subjects combinations.
- Some institutions also have restrictions on minimum percentage requirements ranging from 50 to 60% while many institutes just require 10+2 pass.
- There is no restriction on age but a few institutions also have eligibility conditions for age.
- Students belongs to a reserved category are provided with relaxations in percentage and age.